Pacetech (Italy) have defied EU Regulators and continue to illegally distribute goods
"An individual that is granted British citizenship does not lose their original nationality" (Extract from inside cover of UK passport). Pacetech claim 'British Sound' from a Chinese built product designed, made and distributed from China. They have no relationship to the original company Onix Audio or Onix Hifi, nor do they have any claim to its British history. Pacetech do not even have an office in England, even though they use a UK number diverted to Italy/China.
- Pacetech has no legal right to distribute 'Onix' branded product in 27 member states of the EU (to name a few; France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Sweden, Austria). ONIXDNA is the legal EU trademark holder in class 9.
- ONIX ELECTRONICS Ltd was a UK incorporated company and a subsidiary of ONIXDNA Ltd. It is, and was, nothing to do with Pacetech or its Suppliers.
- The company Pacetech in Italy under the domain www.onix-hifi.com are selling goods under the brand ONIX that are nothing do with the original company / designers / owners or heritage. These products are made in China and are nothing more than Chinese manufactured audio.
- Pacetech Italy portray they are part of the original UK ONIX company. This is not so.
- Pacetech Italy are promoting products and brochures stating ONIX ELECTRONICS LTD ENGLAND .. This is false.
- ONIXDNA successfully opposed an attempt by Pacetech to register ONIX ELECTRONICS in the EU on behalf of Shanling Digital Technologies of China. ONIXDNA have been awarded costs for doing so against Shanling Digital Technologies of China.